Please respect our house rules in order to let everyone fully enjoy the stay here.
- Please follow the instructions given to you at the campsite.
- Picnic and camping only in the dedicated areas; please pay when entering the site.
- Please respect the rest periods - be as quiet as possible between 24.00 hrs and 09.00 hrs. During the day you can use audio players or musical instruments maintaining a modest volume so as not to disturb your neighbours.
- We ask you to put your clothes and towels in appropriate places, to keep your campsite clean and orderly.
- Follow instructions of guards and staff.
- Campfires are only allowed in the designated areas. Please act with caution.
- Take care of flowers, trees, plants and meadows.
- Keep your campsite clean as well as bathrooms, pools and environment. There are many waste baskets which are emptied on a daily base.
- Please take care of the installations; you are responsable for damages caused by you.
- No pets allowed.
- All cars entering have to respect the maximum velocity of 15 kms/hr.
- The use of drums or similar instruments is not allowed.
- We do not accept responsability for losses or robberies, so please take care of your belongings. We also do not take responsability for damages caused by fire or natural desasters.
- We do not accept responsability for possible accidents which might occur or damages caused by third parties.
- If you do not behave according to these rules, we will inform authorities. In this case your will be asked to leave immediately without any recompensation.
- Please wear your bracelet at all times.
Thank you for reading our rules!