Open all year for our Chilean an international guests!
Located at the lovely village of Pisco Elqui - only 10 walking minutes from the main plaza - you find yourself in the middle of nature. We offer you a comfortable, hygienic space - quiet and safe. Our approach towards tourism is one of consciousness and care for nature and ressources. We invite you to share this place with us - discovering every corner, protect the native flora and fauna and the river "Estero Derecho", main river of Pisco Elqui.
Our campsites are under shadowy trees to protect you from the sun, there is no electricity available - so you can watch the clear sky, helping to avoid light contamination.
- Drinking water
- Bathrooms for men and women
- Showers with warm water 24 hrs
- River with natural pools
- Beach sector, for sunbathing (common area)
- Night guard
- Security 24 hrs
- Electric light in common areas
- Continous cleaning of common areas
- Shared kitchen
- Shared refrigerator
- At reception: Charging of batteries of cameras, lanterns
- Solar charging system for cellphone akkus
- Outdoor activities
- Meditation Practise, guided by a psychologist, expert in mindfulness (only high season)
- Café and shop (high season)
- Area for bonfires and barbecue
- Tables and banks
- Campsites with a lot of shadow due to the native vegetation
- No electricity at campsites to avoid light pollution
- Contemplative Trekking to the mountains, day or night