Open all year for our Chilean an international guests!
Located at the lovely village of Pisco Elqui - only 10 walking minutes from the main plaza - you find yourself in the middle of nature. We offer you a comfortable, hygienic space - quiet and safe. Our approach towards tourism is one of consciousness and care for nature and ressources. We invite you to share this place with us - discovering every corner, protect the native flora and fauna and the river "Estero Derecho", main river of Pisco Elqui.
Our campsites are under shadowy trees to protect you from the sun, there is no electricity available - so you can watch the clear sky, helping to avoid light contamination.
We offer the following services:
- Area for bonfires and barbecue
- Tables and banks
- Campsites with a lot of shadow due to the native vegetation
- Parking lot
- Bathrooms for men and women.
- Showers with hot water
- Permanent cleaning
- Plug sockets
- Shared kitchen:
- Gas stove
- Drinking water supply
- Areas for Leisure and relaxation:
- Beach sector with sun loungers and hammocks
- River with natural pools
- Racks with access to electricity to charge batteries, suitable for cellphones and cameras (bring cables)
- Night guard
- Illumination in common areas.
- Limpieza permanente en áreas comunes.
- Continous cleaning of common areas.
- Shop and café
- Meditation Practise, guided by a psychologist, expert in mindfulness
- Contemplative Trekking Refugio del Angel to the surrounding mountains
- Night and Day Trips
- Additional cost
- Includes transfer and tour
- Includes foto
- Optional: Mindfulness meditation
- Guided by a psychologist and mountaineer